Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 25 November 2009

D day~

Went to Sunway today with my syg …
I went by taxi, I had to pay RM28 for it~
gile mahal … pegi TS pn x smpai RM15

Anyway,
I wanted to buy some shorts + sandal …
n I found which dat I like …
n my syg bought it for me! yeaaaaA
thanks syg~

Watched 2012…
gile lame + a bit boring I would say …
At least biar la one of his children mati ker?
bru la more sday~ ahaks
*jhat gile

Odw back, well sesat lg ..
haha not actually sesat la…
juz had to make a detour~ lolx
every time balik dr sunway mesti salah jalan ..
dunno y …

Got home by 9pm …
my mum + dad da msg2 asking where I am …
huhu typical of them …

Anyway, I had fun today!
n tomorrow I’m going back to Terengganu! yeaaaA!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^