Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 27 November 2009

So Called A Good Sis!

Went to the beach again ... juz got back~
b4 pegi, my bro ckp,
"kak ida... nk coke!" .. so i was like ok jer~
me n my cazen's went to mcd b4 to da beach ...
d coke dat i bought was less thn half, so i got a very2 gile2 idea ...
i took my cazen's empty cup thn filled it with air laut! hahahaha

when i got home ..
my lil bro gle excited nk coke ..
so i gave him air laut tuh!
u should see his reactions ... i even guling2 kat lantai dying with laughter~
seb bek dia x mara sgt ... actually i did buy a new can of coke for him ..
dat's y dia x jd mara!lolx
next time nk wat even worst prank thn this!

driving in terengganu gle2 scary ...
when we had to stop at d traffic light ..
suddenly gle byk rempit coming for d other direction ...
really byk ...
like HUNDREDS!
whn it was my turn tok jln, they actually juz jalan ...
all of my cazens (including me) da jerit gle2!
I HATE REMPIT!

2 comments:

russia said...

lol!
great idea!
should buat kat farhan on his bday..
hahaha~

Milly said...

hahaha tp dia da tau da ...
nnt x suprise la ..
if nk wat, wat lg cruel la ...
lol

if nk idea, juz buzz me ...
i byk idea gile2

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^