Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday 19 March 2011

Book review

You should know by now that I'm super duper crazy about Novels.
My new hobby is collecting those Novels yg da jadi movies.

I have few, for now:


Diary of A Whimpy Kid
This one is a simple novel. I bought the book 1st then only I saw the movie. Since the movie x kuar lagi when I bought the book. If u don't like lots of words, you should really read this. It has more drawings than words and actually quite funny. I can finish it in 1 day. the movie came out last year, and I saw the movie on the plane on my way back from Russia. Rodrick is super hot in that movie ^ ^



Twilight series
If you don't know this novels, I have no idea which planet u're from. Even aliens from Jupiter know Edward. hahaha bwat lawak bodo jab. Anyway, I watched Twilight dlu then baru I was convinced to buy the book. And frankly speaking, I like the novel version more compared to the movie.



The Devil Wears Prada
I bought this book in 2009, saje nak bace the Novel version. And I have to say, The novel SUCKS big time. Serious bosan, don't read it. I repeat don't read it. But I wonder why the movie best gile. It took me almost 1 semester to finish it. =.=



Confession of a Shopaholic
Confession of a shopaholic was the first novel I ever bought. Ok la, I rephrase, It was the first novel I made my dad paid for me. ok??? And I tell you, Shophie Kinsella is real genius! If u see the way I read her books, u must think I have brain damaged. I will laugh historically, I even talk to the novel! hahahaha It will only take me less than 2 weeks to finish reading her Novels ^ ^
Actually I accidentally bought this novel out of interest, the cover was the most appealing out of all novels at that time. It was back when I was in form 5. I highly recommend you to read all of her books, not only Shopaholic series, but ALL OF HER COLLECTIONS.



P/S: I Love You
This novel is really boring, I have all Cecelia Ahern Novels accept one book, The Gift. Her novels are boring. Seriously.
Than why do I have almost all of her novels???? Simple, the novels are boring but unique. Her novels are like no other. She thinks about what people would never have thought of. If you want to read a unique + interesting novel (but boring) pick her book, but if you want funny + mind blowing novel, pick Sophie's.



The Red Riding Hood
Owh I haven't read this one, but I have bought it. It was on sale! So I can't help it. The movie hasn't come out either, but I'm so going to watch it!!



Percy Jacksons Series
I love this one, xkesah la if it is a Teenage novel, I really love the series. The movie was awesome but the novels are more more more more awesome. It was really hard for me to get the series, since asyik2 out of stock jer. Bengang gak bile pegi 3 Books stores sume pon out of stock. Rase cm nak bakar jer Book stores tuh.
Kite bakor jer, kite bakor!!!



The Kite Runner
The Kite Runner tells the story of Amir, a young boy from the Wazir Akbar Khan district of Kabul, who befriends Hassan, the son of his father's Hazara servant. The story is set against a backdrop of tumultuous events, from the fall of Afghanistan's monarchy through the Soviet invasion, the mass exodus of refugees to Pakistan and the United States, and the rise of the Taliban regime (Wikipedia)
I cried reading the novel, even though the story was a bit slow. Gile seday weyhhh. When I watched the movie, I cried again. huhu
I cried because of These words "For you, a thousand times over", If you want to know why, watch the movie or read the novel.



Beastly
I'm currently reading this novel. I bought the novel the same day I watched the movie. I bought the novel first though. And I'm currently pissed off by the novel. X same mcm dlm movie pon!!!!!! Kyle should be hairy and have claws instead of being bald and having tattoos all over his body. Linda should be ugly not pretty. Kyle should have mirrors to see what Linda is doing instead of stalking her, tgg depan rumah hari-hari. The green house was built before Linda came, bukan mase dia kat rumah tuh! and so on ..... Kenape xsame???? Tell me why? It's normal to change it a bit, but this one mcm change everything except for the fact that Kyle have to kiss/be in love with someone. Owhhh btw, It was 2 years la, bukan 1 year mcm dlm movie tu!!!! He had 2 petals of roses to indicate the 2 years bukan growing roses image from the tattoos. Ishhh x pasal2 emo tengah2 malam nih ....



Angels And Demons
I don't understand the Novel. Owhh yes the movie too. The Novel + Movie is too heavy for me.


The end. Owh btw, This post is quite long and I'm not going to check and correct all the spelling and grammar errors. Just mind the mistakes will you. Thanks for reading ^ ^

1 comments:

Syiman Syareman said...

filem diary of wimpy kid best kan..nak tgk sequel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^