Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday 10 July 2011

Yes u are right

Have it occurred to you that EVERYBODY think they are right??
How ever u explain to them, if they say it is "A" then it will always be "A" to them
Every people has their own opinion and belief
They'll stand to their opinion no matter what

What I usually do is, I'll try to tell them twice.
Make them see the other things that they have missed out
The 1st time to see how they react. The second time is just a reminder.
And end the end, If they still "keras kepala" and I'm actually right.
I'll say SERVE THEM RIGHT!

Owh by the way, if you think I'm wrong right now, it actually proves that I'm right.
Got the message??

Yes2... I'm talking about the politic + BERSIH.

+peace+

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^