Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday 22 May 2010

Sangat Penat~

Today's we went to OU again~ hehe

Ate lunch at Charms, always wanted to eat there every time i passed by ...
Here are the pics~





ice cream goreng~ my fav! yum yum

Then we watched Sherk Forever After 3D ... i bought the tickets a day earlier, takot2 if full n my expectation was right~ gile full with children dalam cinema ....
N u know what? My Bf was excited since he has never seen a 3D movie in cinema before n I didn't even tell him I had bought the tickets .... Went he was like "Jom tgk movie" and i was "Xmau, rmai org, Xde cite best" and all sort of excuses came out .. =P



yg kanan tuh xcited dpt tgk 3D~

B4 balik, we went to Chocolate ...
U, I know U mmg da lame nk pegi, sje2 tnye2 I byk kali and was hoping I ckp nk pegi kan3??? Don't try to deny it! haha
We had pancakes (again) and waffles with air yg rase cm susu tepung~ lolx



muke excited dpt mkan mlm~ haha



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Our selca pic are soo0 cuutee!!
Ice Princess Saranghe~~ Chu~~<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^