Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Broke up???

I was google-ing and found the latest news about lovely Robert Pattinson ...
Saying he n Kristen Stewart has broken up! (yeaAAAaaa)
but ... it was only a rumour =(
For more info check out Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart break up?

Anyway i can't wait to watch his new movie, Remember Me ... at 1st i thought it was an adaption from the Novel written by Shopie Kinsella entitled Remember Me , but the it's not~
I wish it was ... It would be seriously intriguing ...

I was shocked to found out that he has acted in soon to be 17 films! (5 are still under pre-production). I only knew him in obviously the Twilight movie, and then found out he was in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (The 1st Harry Potter movie i saw, yea2 i'm not really a Harry Potter fan).

Ok2 enough babbling, it's my bad time now .. Sok ad test OR!!! wish me luck!


Isn't he adorable ...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^