Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday 26 August 2010

Bus STOP!

These few days have been so damn hot, n more over for those who r fasting (including me, of course) mesti seriously "dahaga" kan?
While I'm typing this entry pon .... erkkkkk bile la nk kol 7.30pm nih~

Anyway, a few days ago, I slept b4 going to class (as usual ... hehe), It was noon, not morning ... my class was at 2.10 pm, bcause the class is a bit far away (not at my faculty) so I decided to wake up early, cuz I was thinking about nk nek bus ... usually I will ask my BF to anta ke class, since dia da dpt new job at Subang, so I have to "b'dikari" abit la ...

So anyhow, I woke up at 1.35pm ... hahaha ok2 xla early mane kan? siap2 sume it took about 5 minutes. WOW gile laju kan? I don't wear make up, or even compact powder to class, so no wonder la cepat gile.

Nak jd kan cite, I decided to take the bus jauh abit from my college since if I amek kat dpn college tuh sure penuh gile org, kol 2.10pm pn x tentu dpt nek bus. B'mule la p'jalan yg agak jauh cuz kne nek bukit + cuace yg panas lg terik. Bile smpai kat bus stop (still mamai2), I trus nek the 1st bus arrived. Da la that time I only have 1 RM1 yg len sme RM5 and so on ....

Da nek bus, I quickly sat, n thinking ....

"Seb bek nek kat cni, xde org ... bole ddk" smbil senyum2 ...

Elok je bus tuh jalan 5 meter (agak2 je la) ...

OMG!!! Wrong bus la~

And I was like, nk turun ke kat depan tuh??? meaning kat depan college yg I xnk nek kat ctu ... If trun malu, if x trun, x pegi kelas la nmpknye ...

So nk x nk, trun aje la .... bile trun, the 1st thing occurred to me was, I'm out of RM1 ... ala xkan nk jalan kan? da la panas ... nk tukar duit kat mane plak? Niat d hati utk x pegi kelas pn tibe ... but suddenly ... I saw my friends tgh tgg kat bus stop tuh ...

So dgn muke xmalu + bru bgn tidonye

"Shikin, pinjam singgit" dgn nada manje n senyum2 kerang busuk~

Morale of the story: Jangan tito tengah ari b4 pegi kelas, if nk tito jgk, wake up early~ don't be like me. ^ ^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ala cianye die~ =)
ade kerete bwk la on dat day..

Milly said...

xde parking pn nnt, kne jalan jauh gk last2

Old_@ndryli said...

have a nice day :)

Maherausaurus** said...

haha! kuat tdo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^