Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday 6 August 2010

A shelf of books!

I can never sleep well unless I read some books 1st (it only applies when I'm at my college ok)
By books of course I didn't mean those HCI, Computer programming books,
I only read novels, and comics

One of my fav author is Sophien Kinsella
I've read all of her books and I'm currently waiting for her next book to come out, Mini Shopaholic

Anyways these are some of my books that I have collected ...
And by SOME, it means that most of by books are, if not being borrowed by those I've totally forgotten about, or sadly, lost (about 6-7 books)....
Oh yes ... I did sold a few, about 10 comics (I think), n about 4-5 novels ...
And only god knows how "myesal" I was ...

And now ....
*drum please
I present u, my humble collections~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Be Listed In My Blog List ^ ^